The Fuller Life Family Therapy Institute is a not-for-profit charitable organization with pending 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
Our purpose is two-fold: to build a bridge for our clients across difficult times regardless of their ability to pay or insurance coverage, and to bridge the gap in professional training for developing therapists.
We are grateful to the various individuals, churches, and organizations that partner with us in our dream of serving the people, children, and families in the Houston area regardless of their ability to pay.
Your donation provides quality counseling for individuals and families at a reduced rate, as well as continuing training for our resident therapists.
Here are some ways you can partner with us:
- Like us on Facebook
- Join our email list for the newest newsletters, updates and posts.
- Gift our non-profit with a tax-deductible donation.
- Invite one of us to speak at your next event.
- Offer your time or skill as a volunteer. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you know someone looking for therapy, refer them to us!
- If you love our posts, share them with your friends on facebook and twitter!
- Sponsor a family for counseling with a donation .
- Connect with our staff on Linked In.