Fuller Life Family Therapy Institute is a post-graduate residency training program designed to help a master’s level therapist integrate clinical knowledge with practice. The key components of the residency include a focus on clinical practice, clinical supervision and training and clinical business execution within the context of our core values.
The commitment to join an intensive training program like Fuller Life propels students forward in their professional development. FLFTI offers its team members rigorous post-graduate training. Our aim is to prepare graduates for clinical excellence with long-lasting career benefit and support.
The fellowship program demands much of its participants. To get the most from training residents must be open to challenges. Each team member is an active participant in our group practice and clinical supervision, executes business components of the practice, and possesses a desire to be the best therapist possible to ensure excellent clinical care. The mission of our training team is to provide a learning environment where developing therapists experience meaningful growth through ever-increasing personal and professional differentiation, clinical practice, personal study, clinical supervision and training.
Real-life benefits for graduates of the program include the following:
- Potential licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) and/or a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- sliding-scale pay scale for clients with split-fee reimbursement as resident stipend
- a clinical team approach for support and training supplementation
- an established professional environment for gaining clinical hours
- a turn-key fully HIPAA-Compliant group practice experience
- weekly didactic training with an emphasis on pragmatic applications of therapy
- translational hands-on business and marketing skills training and experience
- an integrated faith-based approach when appropriate within therapy/training context
- the opportunity to provide pro-bono services to the community in exchange for clinical supervision
- full preparation to establish independent private practice or execute hospital, agency, corporate or non-profit work as a counselor/family therapist.
Our resident therapists are selected through a streamlined application process involving completing an application, submitting reference letters, transcripts, statement of intent and conversations with the team and the Clinical Director. To read more about the specific aspects of the fellowship see the application packet. Interested applicants may send completed applications, but we have openings on a limited basis due to our desire to ensure both high quality and support for our team members and clients.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-245-5433.